The Chimpanzee Sanctuary & Wildlife Conservation Trust (Chimpanzee Trust) is a wildlife Conservation NGO whose mission is “to promote chimpanzee conservation and environmental management for sustainable development”. Chimpanzee Trust wishes to Invite interested bidders/parties or individuals for Expression of Interest to supply goods and services for the financial year 2018 and 2019.
Category A – Supplies
- General stationery and office supplies
- Petroleum products and gas
- Computers, laptops, photocopiers, printers and accessories
- Supply and maintenance of generators, solar equipment, electrical equipment and accessories
- Supply of hard ware materials, tools and equipment
- General groceries and merchandise
- Fresh food supplies
- Drugs, laboratory reagents, chemicals, test kits, medical sundries
- Chimp enrichment ( hay grass, honey etc)
- Spares for motor vehicles, motorcycles and boat engines
Category B – Services
- Insurance services: health insurance, workers compensation, motor vehicles, assets, medical etc
- Customs clearing and forwarding
- Repair and maintenance of motor vehicles and motor cycles
- Repair and maintenance of motor boat vessels and engines
- Advertising and media
- Travel and air ticketing
- IT services (support services) including repair and maintenance of computers, copiers, printers, system administration etc.
- Uniforms and protective gears; Field gear camping equipment and tools
- Graphic designing and printing
- Fleet management services
- Consultancy services
- Internal Auditing services (book keeping and other accounting services)
- Architectural and engineering services
- Periodic maintenance and repair of electrical and solar equipment
- Periodic maintenance and repair of infrastructures (permanent buildings, housing structures) including plumbing, masonry, carpentry, and metal works services among others.
- Boat transport for passengers & cargo ( opens up to both speed boat and canoe)
Pre-qualification will be conducted in accordance with Chimpanzee Trust requirements.
Interested parties are requested to download the Bid Document 2.3. 2018 (Tenders and services) in English, and submit written application to Chimpanzee Trust together with their bid document.
Sealed envelopes clearly marked ‘Application to be pre-qualified for….’ (Please specify services/goods, etc.), and delivered to address below by 16th March 2018 by 5.00pm.
Address for delivery is: The Procurement Committee Chimpanzee Trust Plot 1 Bank Close Entebbe.
Note: Chimpanzee Trust is not bound by the lowest or highest bidder.