Check out the awesome photos of our very successful Sports Day. Most of the neighboring islands came to compete in games of football and netball to include receiving their awards for best clean community among others. Thank you BORN FREE for this great gift. The day was full of excitement and an over joyful crowd.
- Staff watch
- THE HUMAN WILDLIFE CONFLICT NEEDS ASSESSMENT; CAPTURING THE TRAINING NEEDS OF COMMUNITIES
- ”THE RISING STAR”
- Rachel Buckley Testmonial
- Ben Jones Volunteer Testimonial
- Thank you to Sheraton Kampala Hotel!
- Sports Day Competitions at Neighbouring Island
- Check out the latest from Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary